02 4320 0524
"I joined Robson Partners in June 2016 as a Financial Planner. I am passionate about providing advice to enable clients and their families achieve their financial goals. My focus is to make a difference in people's lives."
Christine has 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry. She has an extensive background in banking and finance and for the last 13 years has worked as a Financial Planner, in an accounting based practice. Christine has worked closely with many clients over the years, providing advice to individuals, small business and self-managed super fund clients. Christine believes that relationships are the key to success and working together to achieve key financial goals.
Experience & Expertise
- Authorised representative of Count Financial Limited
- Diploma of Financial Planning – FPA
- Certified Financial Planning Diploma – FPA
- Grade 3 Adviser Award – Count Financial
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments Certification
- ASX Listed Products Accreditation Course – LPAC
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Justice of the Peace
- Financial Planner since 2000