"I joined Robson Partners in 2000 and now act as a Director. I am passionate about improving the business and financial lives of our small business clients. I've regularly engaged in the ordinary course of duties in the valuation of shares in businesses of sole traders, partnerships, private companies and unlisted public companies."
David commenced working in the Professional Practice in 1986. He has had extensive experience working closely with many small and medium sized businesses and a variety of different industries, both on the Central Coast and in Sydney.
With over 25 years of experience, David fully appreciates and understand the life and challenges of a small and medium sized business owner. This understanding allows for our clients to receive better strategies that work for them very effectively.
David is passionate about helping map out business strategies, to build, grow and to protect their family wealth. He has strong Tax, Consulting and Financial Planning skills that allow him to be a trusted source of advice for his clients across all aspects of their financial lives.
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Chartered Accountant from 1 July 1995.
- Registered Tax Agent.
- Certificate of Public Practice from Institute of Chartered Accountants from 1 March 1996.
- Bachelor of Commerce University of Newcastle 30 April 1993.
- Property Authority Holder - Count.
- Financial Planning Specialist accredited from the Institute of Chartered Accountants from 8 May 2005.
- AFR Smart Investor Top 50 Financial Planner 2011
- Member Self Managed Super Funds Professional Association (SPAA)
- Justice of The Peace
- Count Senior Wealth Advisor
- Top 50 Adviser in the Australian Financial Review Master Class
- David Evers is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited
- Licensed Financial Planner - (ASIC Authorised Representative Number 232036)
- Member of the Self Managed Superannuation Fund Professionals Association SPAA
- Mortgage Broker
- Licensed SMSF Auditor
Skills / competencies:
- Professionally, David has had a solid grounding in taxation and business services from 1986 to date.
- He has maintained solid people skills and has been responsible for various consulting projects.
- He is the head of the Financial Services Division at the Practice, starting in 2002. His skills in this particular area are strong as demonstrated with attainment of the Grade 3 Adviser status from Count.
- During his professional life he has been exposed to business consulting and business development with his clients.
- He is passionate about business consulting and business development for his clients and sees this as an area that we will be rapidly looking to grow within the Practice.
- He is highly motivated and driven. The success of CountPlus is essential to his future success.
David is the head of the Financial Services Division and responsible for the performance of that team.
Experience & Expertise:
Wealth Creation & Financial PlanningRetirement planning, Superannuation, Self-Managed Super Funds, Direct share and managed fund investment advice, wealth protection and geared loan investments.
Specialist Taxation AdviceIn respect to the tax consolidation regime, acquisitions and mergers, tax structuring of sale of business, family succession of businesses, tax aspects of estate planning, property developments taxation, GST and CGT.
Business Development ServicesBusiness planning, corporate strategy, expansion, property syndication, franchising, statutory and compliance services to clients, directorships and board advising, Strategic Reviews and Implementation, Family Business planning and Generational transfers.