"There is a great book called, "Start with Why" by Simon Sinek. Its basic premise is "why do you do, what you do?".
For me, answering this question is relatively straightforward. I get an enormous amount of satisfaction from teaching & showing business owners ways that they can grow and build their business. The value that this adds to business owners becomes apparent in the bottom line and the options that they create for themselves in the process."
Troy began his career with Robson Partners in 1992 and spent his first 6 years in the profession learning small business "from the ground up".
Following his desire to 'work and travel', he spent the next 6 years working abroad in the UK, US and Europe, primarily in the banking sector, where he worked as a Project Manager on various corporate assignments, system upgrades and implementations. He returned to the Central Coast in 2009 and joined the Directors team at Robson Partners.
Troy is the Director of Business Coaching & Development and runs the U Factor Coaching division where he shares his global experience on how to grow your business, stay profitable and improve financial position.
- Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (1997)
- B.Comm from Newcastle University (1995)
- JP (1997)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (on-going) Salesforce System Administrator (2010)
Experience and Skills
- Development of business growth strategies and action planning
- Business coaching
- Systems implementation
- Process mapping and re-engineering
- Database construction and management
- Lead generation & selling techniques
- Staff mentoring and team development
- Executive and staff coaching
- Business & team workshops
- Strategic review and direction
- Building management reporting infrastructure